Candidates for this program must meet the following criteria:
- Currently studying at a Qatar-based university or higher education institution
- Legal residents in Qatar
Exchange students from universities outside of Qatar are not eligible for the program.
Candidates must provide the following documents for the application:
- Student’s Qatar ID
- Letter of Recommendation and Enrollment from university, specifying the student's GPA
The following conditions regarding part-time working practices must be adhered to:
- Working hours must be aligned with the defined parameters (up to 20 hours per week during the semester and up to 48 hours per week during academic vacation).
- The part-time training contract or part-time work contract is only valid while the candidate is an active student and will expire upon graduation.
- The company is responsible for ensuring that the part-time trainees hired are students throughout the contract duration and taking the required actions once their status has changed (new contract, sponsorship transfer, etc.).
The program's services are free of charge for all applicants and company owners.