Sahem Graduating Student Visa Extension program aims to support graduating students in Qatar by offering them the opportunity to gain a 1-year visa extension in Qatar while looking for jobs.
Candidates can apply for the visa extension directly on the Jusour platform with visa extensions issued directly from the Ministry of Interior.
Candidates for this program must meet the following criteria:
- Recently graduated student from a Qatar-based university or higher education institution
- Legal residents in Qatar holding university/higher education institution sponsorship
- Aged above 18 years old and up to 28 years old
Candidates currently under university sponsorship must also provide the following documents:
- Letter of graduation or degree from a Qatar-based university
- Graduating student’s QID
- Passport copy
- ID photos
- No-Objection Certificate (NOC) from university sponsor
The following conditions regarding visa extensions must be adhered to:
- Visa extensions grant successful candidates a 1-year visa extension enabling them to stay in Qatar while they look for employment.
- Visa extensions will be sponsored by their existing sponsor.
- Candidates can apply for a visa extension up to 6 months post-graduation.